We’ve asked Rebecca Amer, of Irridessence, for her recommendations on her top selections of fragrances for the holidays. Rebecca runs her own Perfume Tours & Consultancy and is offering an amazing 50% off promo to our readers — now that’s a great gift idea — to the first five clients who sign up for her custom perfume tour mentioning Luxe Provence, see more on her tours below. To get us started, here are her top 5 Fabulous Perfume selections.
Take it Rebecca… Just in time for the holidays, any of these scents would make a super holiday gift.
1. Jour d’Hermes Absolue: Pure class and happiness in a bottle. By my favourite nose, Jean Claude Ellena. It’s an abstract floral. Quality all the way through. The beautiful bottle doesn’t hurt either.
2. Baiser Vole by Cartier: Really pretty lily scent, quite green and has an unmistakeable sillage.
3. Bottega Veneta: Wonderfully suede like perfume, unusual and addictive. Smells more expensive than it is!
4. Cuir de Nacre by Anne Gerard: It is expensive and smells it. Heavenly. Very light and the staying power is not good. A wise choice if the giftee dislikes strong perfume. Personally I adore it.
5. Dior Homme: One for the boys. Luxurious iris. Quite sweet for a masculine which suits the cold weather better than the heat. I would happily wear this myself, so it could be one of those presents you buy for your other half but it’s really for yourself. A going out scent for couples.
About Irridessence – Special Promo 50% off Perfume Tours for First 5 Participants
Rebecca of Irridessence offers personalized perfume tours in Aix en Provence for groups of 3-6 people. “I take your history, then use my knowledge of perfume and the boutiques to tailor the tour to you, testing and sampling accordingly. My goal is to inform your nose and guide you to the best perfumes. Whether you want a signature scent, or a scent wardrobe, I will find what best suits you. You will come away with a bag of samples and a deeper appreciation of this art form.” As Daniela Andrier says “perfume should be a powerful cocktail of memories and emotion”. That’s why she always start with learning your history and getting to know you.
Cost: 60 euros/person for one and a half hours. Mornings only as that is the best time for smelling.
The first five people to book your tours via Rebecca’s Facebook page and mention Luxe Provence will get 50% off the tour price. Hurry, this is a steal and what a great idea for the holidays.
Contact Rebecca via her Facebook page for more information and inspiration:
Rebecca Amer of Irridessence
+33 (0)672 680 051